The objective of the "Together" pilot project is to design and test educational material that promotes healthy diets before, during and after pregnancy in the EU. It is also aimed at raising awareness on the health problems related to poor nutrition, overweight and obesity, and at promoting healthy diet and lifestyle, especially during pregnancy and the breastfeeding period, to the advantage of the mother and the child.
The information and views set out on this website are those of the author(s), P.A.U. Education, and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of the Commission. The Commission does not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Neither the Commission nor any person acting on the Commission’s behalf may be held responsible for the use which may be made of the information contained therein.
The use of the website supposes the express and complete acceptance of these terms and conditions as published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to any special conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.The information on this site is:
• Of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
• Not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
• Sometimes linked to other sites over which P.A.U. Education or the European Commission services have no control and for which P.A.U. Education or the European Commission assumes no responsibility;
• Not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. P.A.U. Education or the European Commission accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of P.A.U. Education or the European Commission in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law or to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.Despite all our efforts, we might have not succeeded in identifying the authors and rights holders for some of the images. If you believe that you may be a rights holder, we invite you to contact P.A.U. Education.
Use of the website
The website www.together-project.eu provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes and data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet to which the user can have access. The user accepts responsibility for the use of the website.
Why is personal information collected?
The "Together" website involves the processing of some personal data:
• Contact: Users have the possibility of sending an email to the "Together" management team (optional). When using the "Contact" button, you activate a specific form that invites you to send your comments to a specific functional mailbox. When you send such a message, your name and e-mail address are collected solely to enable us to contact you about your inquiry. If the management team of the mailbox is unable to answer your question, your email will be forwarded to the relevant local partner. You will be informed, via e-mail, about the partner to whom your question has been forwarded.
• The processing of personal data under the responsibility of the Head of Unit "Health Determinants", Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety, European Commission is subject to data protection rules as established by Regulation (EC) 45/2001.
• If you have any questions about the processing of your e-mail and related personal data, do not hesitate to include them in your message.
• Cookies: Please read our cookies notice.
What personal information is collected and through which technical means?
Personal data collected and further processed are only those which the user provides (name and e-mail addresses).
The processing operations on personal data linked to the management of this project are necessary for the functioning of the Commission as mandated by the Treaties, and more specifically by Articles 5 and 13 TEU and Articles 244 - 250 TFEU.
All information collected is used solely for the purpose for which you submitted the information to us. For example, if you contact us via the contact form, your information is used to respond to your inquiry or comment. The data that will be collected during the project will be stored on servers of the external contractor located in a secured data centre as provided by the hosting service designed to meet the highest standards of security. No personal data is transmitted to parties which are outside the recipients and the legal framework mentioned.
The external contractor will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal data, such as encrypting the data stored in the databases. The external contractor will delete all personal data at the end of the contract.
 Regulation (EC) 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2000 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data (OJ L008 1 of 12.1.2001).